Friday 17 April 2009

News

The Force is strong with Strathclyde Police, wonder how the neds are going to feel about that – makes me wonder how many my pal Noddy has to work with in Toy Toon.

Pirate Bay founders jailed shock – never used it myself but then I am paranoid about peer to peer file sharing; on the other hand Hairy Nephew is a big fan and swears by it as a good place to find movies and tv.

Meanwhile on an internal Quantas flight in Oz 4 baby pythons escape from the cargo hold – not having much luck recently are Quantas; and was there not a dodgy movie a couple of years back called Snakes On A Plane?

Have a great weekend - I know that I will!

3 comments:

McNoddy said...

Spaceballs!

DBA Dude said...

Noddy, Michty cryptic even by your standards loon - guess you mean the Mel Brooks spoof?

McNoddy said...

..... not cryptic enough obviously!