Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy Hogmanay

Or Bliadhna Mhath Ùr as my mother would say, and all the best for 2009!

Make sure that you enjoy your extra second of 2008, just long enough to savour that dram of fine malt at the back of the throat.

Congratulations to one of my favourite authors on being awarded a knighthood in the New Years Honours List – arise Sir Terry Pratchett!

I am heading West to Cheddar for the festivities, so posting may well be non existent for a few days – if I get to bed before 05:00 tomorrow it will be a miracle.

3 comments:

McNoddy said...

I did, but now I don't!

My dram will have to wait for more than that extra second! Stop taking the pish, loon.

Cheesy grins all round.

The worker.

Sezme said...

Have a wonderful new year!!!! :)

Enjoy the time with friends and family!

DBA Dude said...

Noddy, Shame that you had to work while the rest of us were swilling the dram aroond our mouths.

Hope your custardy clients appreciated your efforts :)

rt, We had a grand time - and miracles did not happen!