Saturday 6 June 2009

Travelling Day

Making the long trip back down South today, the week has fair flashed by but I had a grand time catching up with friends and family and feel that my batteries have been well recharged.

Here are some more pics that I took the other day of my favourite river (Spey) and in the distance the Cairngorms – now if I could just find a job up here I would be moving back in a flash.



Here is the bridge that I took the photos from earlier in the week:



This one is what used to be a skating pond when I was a young loon, back then it would freeze over every winter and was pretty safe to skate on. It was also used for curling matches which somehow always involved the consumption of large amounts of whiskey by the players.

2 comments:

Sezme said...

So pretty and peaceful. :) Can I go sit there for about two weeks?

DBA Dude said...

rt, It will be worth your while visiting there if you ever make it to Scotland.