Wednesday 3 June 2009

Hills



Currently enjoying a weeks leave in the Highlands, weather has been amazing (24C) until yesterday when the temperature dropped by 10 degrees but as yet no rain. Been visiting my mother in the nursing home and she is looking very well, her memory is completely shot to ribbons but on my visits so far she has been lucid and able to following my rambling conversations.

Had to drop my car at the garage this morning to get my brake pads replaced, they used to be in the town but have now moved across the river Spey.

Took these photos from the bridge as I was walking back.

4 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Ahhh, if I were there right now, I'd sit right down and never move.

Sezme said...

Pretty pictures. :) I'm glad you are having a good visit with your mom. Enjoy your time in the hills.

DBA Dude said...

Lori, if I could find work up here I would return and never leave again.

rt, More pics to come tomorrow if I have worked the advanced posting thing correctly.

Lin said...

That is just lovely - it must have been hard to head back to work again. Good, this reminds me to send you a link of a new locale I have been considering lately.