Wednesday 9 July 2008

Animal News

This chilling tale comes from the Ruhr valley in Germany, essentially some psycho(s) have killed and decapitated around 30 pet rabbits over the last year draining them of their blood. Frightened owners have taken to hiding their hutches under cover or keeping their rabbits indoors.

Police believe that those responsible may be using Google Earth to track down the locations of likely victims and are concerned that they might step up their activities from rabbits to humans.

On a lighter note comes this story of a teenager in the UK who dressed at 07:30 and went to work before “noticing” at lunch time that she had been transporting a small baby bat in her bra all morning.

Now I have no experience of wearing a bra but think that an experienced user might have noticed the presence of a warm furry critter down there a tad quicker than 5 hours later.

4 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I heard this on Bob and Tom (www.bobandtom.com)...syndicated comedy radio show in the midwest.

Some bras have "pockets" in the cups that hold removable padding. Apparently the little bat had holed up in the pocket.

Still a weird story.

DBA Dude said...

GNG, that explains a lot - at least it has enhanced my knowledge of modern bra design :)

Sezme said...

I was gonna say that I notice the stray fuzz or hair (from my head), so how can someone miss a bat?

Then again, I don't need one of those special bras. I have enough padding.

DBA Dude said...

rt, My first thought on hearing about this on the radio was that it must have been a wind up, five hours!