Saturday 12 July 2008

Mark Kermode – Mamma Mia

Watched this online yesterday and it is right up there with his finest reviews (warning contains some singing and sedentary dancing), I almost fell of my chair as I was laughing so much. Finally, a reason to be glad that I was back home, while I was able to download and listen to their podcasts I had forgotten how entertaining it was to watch him in full flight.



This review of Hancock is not nearly as memorable as the previous one but was recorded live in the BBC commentary box at Wimbledon and has been included for anyone who has entertained the idea of spending a night out watching the movie.

2 comments:

Sezme said...

Is that the QE2 docking or is it Pierce trying to find a C. HA!

Meryl Streep is one of my favorite actresses. I'm sad she did this. I'm sure she thought it would be fun, and maybe needed the paycheck, but WOW! I saw previews of this a few months ago and squirmed.

I'm sure I'll watch it when it goes to DVD or something...you just have to look.

That guy is hilarious. I love ABBA. I used to imitate them when I was little, but who didn't? :)

DBA Dude said...

rt, lots to enjoy in that review - I am really glad that they put it up on YouTube.