Sunday 10 February 2008

Beer 112 – Badger's Golden Champion


Have not stopped drinking beer it is just that everything I have had recently has already been posted. This is an unusual beer, according to the blurb on the label that fruity flavour coming through is elderflower – slightly sweet but very refreshing on the palate after coming in from a brisk walk in brilliant sunshine on what felt like a warm Spring afternoon.

Not convinced that I could drink more than one or two in a session but pretty enjoyable as a change, 5% abv so not a lightweight.

6 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

Badger's?
We don't need no stinkin' Badger's!


I've been dying to say that for absolute ages, for some reason. Sounds like an interesting beer.

DBA Dude said...

Phlegmmy, You are one crazy lady :)

McNoddy said...

I can drink plenty of this ale - my favourite from this brewery.

DBA Dude said...

Noddy, Now you have proved officially that you are weird :)

I prefer the Tanglefoot.

McNoddy said...

You and I are never going to agree on our tipples, are we?

DBA Dude said...

Noddy, Probably not - but our tastes do run surprisingly close.