Saturday 16 February 2008

Beer 113 – Badger's Fursty Ferret


Came across this on the supermarket shelves and could not resist the name or the label. Have read some unflattering reviews of it online but those were almost matched by favourable ones – some folks reckon that the draught version is superior – quelle surprise, give me well looked after draught every time.

Not very fizzy, has a pleasing malty taste to it and at 4.4% abv it would make for a good beer to drink over an extended session.

6 comments:

Sezme said...

Just how does a ferret become rusty? Hmmm...

phlegmfatale said...

That's such a fabulous beer name. Oddly enough, now I'm feeling fursty my own self!

Sezme said...

Yeah, apparently the vodka and orange juice led to my inability to read. Fursty...as a child, I used to say that to express my extreme thirst.

Ironic.

DBA Dude said...

Phlegmmy, Have a ferret on me.

rt, Clearer eyes this morning? :)

McNoddy said...

Spill the beans - which supermarket? Not seen that one anywhere local.

DBA Dude said...

Noddy, 95% certain that it was Sainsburys, only other option was Tescos. First time that I have ever seen it.