Sunday 14 October 2007

Beer 106 - Fuller’s London Pride

Well, after preparing dinner my thoughts turned to alcohol and what to choose this evening. A quick check of the cupboard revealed this little beauty.



My second taste of real ale and it has remained one of my favourites ever since then, more hoppy than the Youngs but also with a fine taste of malt in it. Definitely in my top 5 of English ales and well worth trying.

Have a great week - I was hoping to visit my Great Nephew this week but I think I broke my little toe yesterday morning (have previous toe breaking experience). Feels a lot better today but still hurts when I walk so am not sure if it will be up to driving this week - time will tell.

3 comments:

Sezme said...

I broke my little toe once. Ouch! Actually, a most annoying ouch.

phlegmfatale said...

Holy crap - pinkie toe sympathies. You'll not be wearing high heels any time soon, will you?

DBA Dude said...

Moving a bit freer today but sitting still is the best option.

Highest heels that I own are on my clogs (Ductch ancestry in the family) :)