Tuesday 2 October 2007

Nickname

Several years ago my eldest nephews decided that my activities demanded that they allocate me a nickname, and the one that they selected was:
Obi-Wan
.

Not because I possess any great wisdom, nor unusual fighting skills, nor any capabilities in use of “The Force” - oh no.

They selected it based on my “ability” in a late night/early morning session to pass out from proceedings for a period of time and then magically resurface (like some kind of “Force Ghost”) and continue partying until the wee small hours as though nothing had happened.

Have tried everything, but I cannot shake off the “ability” or the nickname!

4 comments:

Joe said...

Just passing through via Phlegm Fatale on my little blogging experiment. You are stop #6!

Sezme said...

That's great! HA! May the force be with you.

phlegmfatale said...

Well, it ain't braggin' if it's true, Obi-Wan!

DBA Dude said...

No waving light sabres round here ladies :)