Thursday 27 September 2007

Feeling Old

I am now a Great uncle, eldest niece produced a healthy baby boy on Tuesday night at 23:00 - called Lewis. Of course I have been aware of this impending event for the last nine months, but that did not stop me feeling the passage of time when I got up yesterday!

Mother and son are both doing fine and I will be visiting in the near future to “wet the baby’s head”. The photo below arrived in an email from eldest nephew yesterday with the title:


First Pictures of new Baby Lewis in his crib....




Have to admire his warped sense of humour, fine weapon with an interesting back story and a long history in service.

3 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

The whole family must be SO proud!

DBA Dude said...

Yep we are, especially the grandparents!

They have not taken a holiday all year so that when the event happened they could take two weeks off work at the drop of a hat/baby :)

NotClauswitz said...

Oh man, that's some baby! Ever since reading Biggles as a kid I wanted one of them Belgian Rattlesnakes...