Thursday 20 December 2007

Christmas Meme

Damn, got tagged by rt on a Christmas meme, I am more of a Hogmanay man myself but here goes.

1. Wrapping or gift bags? It has to be wrapping - my inexpertly wrapped gifts are legendary within the family.

2. Real or artificial tree? I never put up a tree but I would go for a real tree every time - just for the aroma it brings to a room. .

3. When do you put up the tree? See answer to 2, but if I did it would be two weekends before the day.

4. When do you take the tree down? On the fifth of January. .

5. Do you like egg nog? Yuck, I do not like sweet drinks at all, mulled wine is just about acceptable.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cannot think of one that stands out, was always happy with whatever I received.

7. Do you have a Nativity scene? No.

8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? See answer to 6.

9. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Snail mail for friends and family, email to blogging chums.

10. Favorite Christmas Movie? Along with 46% ish of the British public I voted for It’s A Wonderful Life from a choice list of ten selected by the good Dr Kermode.

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I see something that would be just the thing for a person.

12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mother’s ground beef and pork sausage meat stuffing - hot or cold.

13. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Normal white lights seemed to work well on Irish Lass’s tree.

14. Favorite Christmas song? Fairytale of New York.

3 comments:

Sezme said...

That stuffing sounds good. Cold stuffing rocks! :)

phlegmfatale said...

Good list, here. And I'm with rt-- that stuffing sounds wonderful. I'm with you on most of your list.

DBA Dude said...

My sister does a good version of it, will have to try to get to make some over Hogmanay.