Friday 7 December 2007

Heroes

Season 1 of Heroes finished the other night on terrestrial TV and it was a blast, they showed the last two episodes back to back.

The pace of the last six episodes was pretty intense and they managed to pull various story threads together in a satisfying series end, while leaving room for interesting plot lines for season 2.

Have really enjoyed watching all of this, I like TV that does not dumb down and assumes a basic level of intelligence of it’s viewers. Great story, scripts, acting and really well shot.

I have read some negative reactions to the season 2 stuff that has been on in the US this autumn but will wait and make my own mind up when we get to see it in the middle of next year.

1 comment:

phlegmfatale said...

Good for you for keeping an open mind about Heroes - I've heard great things about that show, and all recently, so someone here is obviously enjoying the second season. Maybe I'll rent a dvd and catch up on all of it at once.