Monday 24 December 2007

Robbie The Reindeer

Seasonal kind of post, the BBC has filmed three of these over the years (we get the third tomorrow). A bunch of guys from Aarman Animation including the director worked on them which gives them that distinctive Aardman feel.

This clip is from the first one - Hooves of Fire.

Ardal O’Hanlon (Father Dougal in Father Ted) provides the voice of Robbie (son of Rudolph), cast is littered with other fine British actors - Jane Horrocks, Paul Whitehouse, Steve Coogan, Caroline Quentin et al.

Enjoy, might post tomorrow then again I might not it all depends on how much fun I am having in the kitchen and whether or not I get too much seasonal cheer inside me.

5 comments:

Sezme said...

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!! I was watching all of the parts and part III ended with the race! Dangit!

I cannot stand the suspense!

Blizter is juiced!

Donner is just like me. I have that same nickname, too--given to me by a professor. (The voice? Receptionist from Absolutely Fabulous?)

DOUGAL!!!!!!!!!!!

DBA Dude said...

rt, try watching the Mark Knopfler song clip - it misses a small part but will give you the ending.

Donner - yes that is Jane Horrocks from AF, also the star of Little Voice - very talented lady.

Sezme said...

Yay!

(I said Blitzer when I should have said Blitzen--blonde moment.)

I like happy endings. :)

Sezme said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :)

Lin said...

Merry Christmas, Dude!
Don't worry about going astray with the cooking sherry either - tis the season!