Wednesday 5 December 2007

Petrolhead Post 1

So time to confess one of my previously undocumented passions - the motor car. All shapes, sizes and countries of origin are welcome - it started when I was at school and over the years the condition got worse.

Probably peaked in the mid eighties but I still enjoy admiring them and while I could never contemplate spending in excess of £25,000 on one that does not mean that I cannot appreciate them.

We have a couple of TV shows over hear that cater for like minded individuals the original Top Gear and the young “upstart” Fifth Gear.

This clip comes from Fifth Gear and is basically a comparison test of the Audi A8 against a Porsche 911 - only petrolheads need bother to watch

3 comments:

Sezme said...

Ok. That show looks like fun to watch. I don't like Audi. I've heard bad things happen under the hood.

Those hosts are a laugh riot! Makes what I usually watch (when I can find it) look really, really, really dull.

DBA Dude said...

rt, glad that you enjoyed. Your clip was pretty stilted, our ones usually throw in some humour.

Sezme said...

That's what I liked about yours. Since when are we stuffed shirts and the Brits are like teenaged boys doing burnouts and donuts in the school parking lot? HUH!?