Wednesday 12 December 2007

Shaun The Sheep

Have been a big fan of Aardman Animation since I first saw Wallace and Gromit on the idiot box, this series aimed at young kids first aired earlier this year when I was still in Scotland keeping an eye on my mother - it was the one thing guaranteed to put a smile on her face.

This episode Washing Day is pretty typical of what goes on in the show.

Just discovered that he has a single out for the Christmas market.

Next post will reveal what put me into thinking of sheep today.

4 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

I lurves me some Nick Park - he's a genius!

Sezme said...

That video cracked me up. Did they rebuild their studios? It was their studios that burned down, right?

Ummm...not sure I want to know why you were thinking about sheep. Heh.

You're wearing a wool sweater?

DBA Dude said...

Phlegmmy, darn tooting!

rt, Nope, it was on of their warehouses that burned down.

All will be revealed shortly.

Sezme said...

Kilt?

You're buying a sheep farm?

You're having lamb for dinner and you're going to take a picture of it?

You are entering a sheep shearing contest. Secretly, you are the "king" of the sheep shearing ring?

You have a secret desire to be a shepherd?

You're getting one of those cute dogs that scares the sheep into their pens?

Am I obnoxious enough? Huh?